Third Rule: Make It Easy To Manage Social Media & Your Online Presence
The average small to medium sized business owner spends 300 hours a year on Social Media, Reputation Management and creating and maintaining online directory listings.
We offer a series of smart dashboards, where you can integrate all your social media feeds. Work with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter even LinkedIn, from one place. Monitor and respond directly to reviews and stop dreaded “one star” campaigns in their tracks.
Respond to comments and messages across all platforms from one area, and maintain you directory listing s on Bing, Google and many other directories you probably never knew existed. All from one place.
Social Media Dashboard
Social media is hard to manage on your own. You need to come up with a nonstop stream of relevant content, build up social audiences, and engage with customers across all social channels, every single day. You know that social media is important to your business, but you need our help.
Let us take on the daily grind so you can focus on what you love.
Today, the online reputation of a business is defined by its customers!
Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity defines their online reputation—and often, whether or not a consumer decides to do business with them. Businesses need a way to manage all of these factors in a scalable way.
With Reputation Management, your clients can easily manage and monitor their online reputation—all from one place! They can monitor what people are saying about them online and improve visibility in local search. It also lets them track their competition, stay in the know with automated alerts and get progress reports to see how their reputation has improved.
With Listing Builder, you can establish accurate business listings across the web, increasing your chances of getting found in local search.
Packed with four powerful presence management tools—Google Insights, Listing Sync, Listing Distribution and My Listing—Listing Builder is the most comprehensive business listing solution on the market. Listing Builder empowers your business to connect with both local buyers and transient customers only passing through.
Be empowered to see how your business is performing on Google Search and Maps. Google Insights in Listing Builder provides you with a valuable insights into your customers activity, including:
- How customers find your listing
- Where customers find you on Google
- What customers do once they find your listing
With Listing Sync, you can sync your business info to Google My Business, Facebook and Twitter for no extra charge. From there, you can move to Listing Sync Pro, where you can quickly establish accurate business listings on more than 35 reputable sites.
- Improve your chances of getting found online.
- Drive customers to your businesses by generating accurate locations on popular navigation systems.
- Quickly change their hours and contact info whenever there’s a change to your business’ details.
- Protect your listings against manipulation by third parties
With Listing Distribution, you can monitor the accuracy of your listings on the four data aggregators—Factual, Acxiom, Infogroup and Neustar/Localeze—that are referenced by over 300 sites. FOR FREE. You can then upgrade to the paid version of Listing Distribution, where you can build accurate business listings on the four major data aggregators.
- Improve the likelihood that potential customers find your business in local search.
- Generate hundreds of online citations.
- Fix inaccurate business info at the root of the problem.
With My Listing, you can easily create a mobile responsive business listing that is optimized for local search.
- Drive more traffic to your website.
- Display your store hours and contact info so it’ll be easier for people to find their business.
- Design and share coupons to generate revenue.